Design policy and rules
You own a design of mine when:
- You bought the design yourself or paid someone else for it in its full advertised price
- You were formally gifted the design with the included statement below and approved by myself
- You received the design in a trade
- You did not buy the design or pay for it fully
- You did not receive the design as a gift with a formal statement with my approval
- You did not receive the design honestly
- You use the design for a long time despite never paying for it or officially owning it
What you can do with your design or adopt:
- Re-sell it at an equal or lesser value than the original. You may sell the character and its art together for more than the total cost of the design, of course.
- Trade it
- Commission art of the character or receive art in general of the character
- Write about them or include them in your story/stories
- Roleplay with them abiding to my guidelines below
- Breed them to another character of yours or someone elses
- Gift them to a friend. Gifting a design gives up all of your rights to the design and transfers them to the new owner. Read below.
- Edit minor features like their eye color, scars, or markings that you've come to dislike.
- Use the design to make money in any form without first asking me and getting my written approval
- Use the design to purposefully make others unhappy or use it to irritate, mock, or invite bad behavior
- Flip the design and sell for profit
- Informally give your friend or someone else a design, then get mad when they do something you don't like with the design. You gave the design away- you have no say in what happens to it from there on out.
- Roleplay or use your character, which uses my design, in certain fetishes. Read below for more details if you think this may apply to you.
- Turn them into twins, triplets, or make any copies of any kind to share with friends or other users.
I do not allow twins or copies of designs to be made anymore. There have been an alarming amount of problems to come from these situations and a shocking amount of clients turning on each other over them. Twinning designs is not permitted, nor is anything similar. Only one person can own a design of mine at a time.
In a similar note to twinning, I also do not condone co-ownership of my designs. It yields the same problems and risks. There should only be one owner at a time of a design.
I've had to add in this portion of the TOS because clients have been found abusing my designs and other peoples.
Please do not use designs or art I've made in ANYTHING relating to zoophilia, beastiality, or incest! You may assign your character a dark backstory, including a history of rape if it's really necessary, but please do not use any of my designs or art in active or ongoing rape plots. I die inside thinking about how some people use my designs as active rapists. I do not want to be the artist associated with that, keep me out of it. I do not condone anything like that.
If you'd like to gift your design to someone else, please be aware that I will not be allowed to protect either of you if there are any issues. By gifting the design to someone else, you're completely giving up any rights to that design. Previously, I'd try to get involved and sort ownership out between the parties, but really I'd rather not get involved. If you gift the design away, you have no say over it and what happens to it.
You may sell a gifted or free design that you received only up to what it was purchased for originally. So if the design was originally sold for $90, then you can only sell the design alone for that much or less.